Lt. Commander
# 31 ha
02-13-2012, 07:37 AM
I jumped out on my hull with a red ryder bee bee gun and took out a nacelle.....she crashed into another ship....due to laughter maybe?

I did not die none the less.......
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-13-2012, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus92 View Post
Took me about ten deaths, but I did it. First went and rescued all the Fed ships, and inch by inch beat that ship down to nothing. Should've been an accolade for that.
I cleared out all the Jemmies when I did it along with one of my friends. We were wondering why we couldn't have DS9 back.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-13-2012, 07:57 AM
I took it out easily with my cruiser, it just took about ten minutes. Good fun though, really felt like a 'slobberknocker' Should've been an accolade for it, for sure
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-13-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
I took it out easily with my cruiser, it just took about ten minutes. Good fun though, really felt like a 'slobberknocker' Should've been an accolade for it, for sure
Same here, good thing I had photonic fleet, some may nto rate that power highly but I'd have been there a lot longer if I didnt have it.

But yeah, I went after it looking for and accolade.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-13-2012, 09:04 AM
Solo'd the Dreadnaught with both my Bortas and Kar'fi/drain carrier.
After both times, I asked in Fleet chat, "Hey, I destroyed the Jem'hadar attack group. Can I use the 2000 Crew I have to claim DS9 for the Empire? You know, since the Federation just Kinda ran away and left it all abandoned like..."
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-13-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
I jumped out on my hull with a red ryder bee bee gun and took out a nacelle.....she crashed into another ship....due to laughter maybe?

I did not die none the less.......
Very careless of you.
That Red rider is notoriuos for putting people eyes out.