Lt. Commander
# 1 Cross Fraction Consoles
02-13-2012, 12:10 PM
Now that most C-Store ship consoles have had the requirements removed, I was wondering if it would be possible to allow us to claim them cross fraction. I'd love to have the option of claiming the fed consoles on my Klingon, and vice versa, for ships I've purchased.

I know it's not very likely, but it would give me extra incentive to purchase a few of the ships on either side.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWackyWombat View Post
I know it's not very likely, but it would give me extra incentive to purchase a few of the ships on either side.
In order to claim the console from 'the other side', you would have to be able to claim the ship from 'the other side'.... (Feds flying Klingon Ships??? Klingon Flying Fed Ships?) Not very likely at all....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2012, 05:37 AM
F A C T I O N. Why do people have so much trouble with this?

But in any case, I do agree with the OP, wish there was a way to get some of the consoles on the opposite faction.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2012, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
In order to claim the console from 'the other side', you would have to be able to claim the ship from 'the other side'.... (Feds flying Klingon Ships??? Klingon Flying Fed Ships?) Not very likely at all....
Well, the system does check faction (I do apologize about that) while in the C-Store and we really don't know what other tech is back there, it may be possible for the system to offer the console and not the ship.

Even so, I doubt it would be difficult to make an entry in the C-Store for just the console and not the ship. I'd honestly prefer that in some cases since my ship roster is getting fairly full and I've bought one or two ships just for access to the console.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2012, 12:59 PM
it work better if able to get them from Drozana Station via missions
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2012, 05:41 AM
how about allowing me to mail them to my fed chars and vice versa. no player trading but char to char send...
Lt. Commander
# 7 NO
02-23-2012, 05:54 AM
They said on STOKED it was not going to happen.