Lt. Commander
If idle for 15 minutes total you will be automatically logged out.

I have seen this message way too often in the last few weeks. Why? Not because I was idle, but because beaming to ESD gets you stuck on a loading screen for over 10 minutes. First thing I get to read when I finally materialize on the transporter pad? This. You can now decide what's the matter, if the time window for the automatic logout is too short or the loading time is too long. Either way getting warnings for being idle when the game itself causes it makes the time you spend on the loading screen even more annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
If idle for 15 minutes total you will be automatically logged out.

I have seen this message way too often in the last few weeks. Why? Not because I was idle, but because beaming to ESD gets you stuck on a loading screen for over 10 minutes. First thing I get to read when I finally materialize on the transporter pad? This. You can now decide what's the matter, if the time window for the automatic logout is too short or the loading time is too long. Either way getting warnings for being idle when the game itself causes it makes the time you spend on the loading screen even more annoying.

You can bypass that beaming issue by first going to the Academy and then to the Station. Its only from Space to the Station that has that bug.