Lt. Commander
# 61
07-18-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
I was thinking more along the lines that UGC may be added first so that we could have our own Starbase missions (ultimately, it's a more powerful tool and "free" content generation for players).
Honestly, I think Stahl would love to see all of it finished and out being used right now if he could. I would surmise that he's got teams working on both those things already (as well as teams working on a few other things they've talked about like Territory War functions, etc.); if that's the case, him saying that the UGC engine would probably come out sooner would then likely hint that such an engine will be faster/easier to code, test and release.

Again, just my thoughts Either being released would be awesome, I have some plans for the UGC engine already :p
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-13-2012, 03:19 PM
What about if instead of 1 starbase you could get a new one for 1 EC every time your fleet went up a level, like when you get a promotion and then go to the ship yard for your new ship.

You could place one per sector block in any system except for the sol system or Klingon space.

2 different types of bases available, #1 similar to the one at earth, #2 one in an asteroid in an asteroid field with a holographic entrance.

You could maybe pick what is where in the base.

You should have dabo, dabo that the pay outs are in dilithium ore, and one that you could buy in the C-store that pays c-points which would cost 4,600 c-points or more.
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-13-2012, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verda9938
What about if instead of 1 starbase you could get a new one for 1 EC every time your fleet went up a level, like when you get a promotion and then go to the ship yard for your new ship.

You could place one per sector block in any system except for the sol system or Klingon space.

2 different types of bases available, #1 similar to the one at earth, #2 one in an asteroid in an asteroid field with a holographic entrance.

You could maybe pick what is where in the base.

You should have dabo, dabo that the pay outs are in dilithium ore, and one that you could buy in the C-store that pays c-points which would cost 4,600 c-points or more.
Necromancer.

This hasn't been posted in for nearly two years. While I'm flattered, let it die.