Lt. Commander
# 1 maco 3 set
02-13-2012, 02:45 AM
so i like using the heavy grav beam. it turns off aux based powers.

however im noticing that any aux power on already still seams to continue. most notably tractor beam.

when i run stf's i use it on the tactical cubes and they do not seem to be effected at all by the no aux proc.

is this intended or a bug? what does turning off the aux actually do? does it stop aux powers in progress or only stop new aux powers from being used? do tactical cubes and borg cubes have a natural defense against this as well?

my grav beam says it turns off aux for 7.5 secs. but ive hit tactical cubes and then get cuaght in tractor beams or hit with tacyon beams right after i hit them. what gives?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 04:16 AM
my guess would be that tactical cubes don't count? :/ not really too sure but i have noticed it aswell and it's kinda annoying
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2012, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorinthiaBlor
my guess would be that tactical cubes don't count? :/ not really too sure but i have noticed it aswell and it's kinda annoying
considering these sets are supposed to be used to "fight" the borg....
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2012, 04:53 AM
I am pretty sure it is your own AUX that is disabled...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I am pretty sure it is your own AUX that is disabled...
nope- applies to target aux system offline for x seconds
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2012, 12:36 PM
i tested it on a fleet mate and it does nothing, he didn't loos any aux-power or got any damage.
So i stoped using the maco space set and again using the borg set with my maco mk xii shield
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone1970 View Post
i tested it on a fleet mate and it does nothing, he didn't loos any aux-power or got any damage.
So i stoped using the maco space set and again using the borg set with my maco mk xii shield
i tested it too on a friend. he got hit by the equivilant of a torp. and his aux was taken off line but not disabled. apparently there is a difference.