Lt. Commander
# 31
02-13-2012, 02:42 PM
Because if someone were leveling, but haven't reached the Cardassian zone yet, but decided to do the FE, locking the zone would interrupt their leveling process. Then they'd be in the forums QQing, because the can't get through the normal quest line.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn
Hey, there you goooo. *nods* I could accept that as a viable answer. You should post that in the Andrews thread. Its a good theory.
I'd be happy to, but could you please link the thread?
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
I'd be happy to, but could you please link the thread?

Sure, why not? Give me a second to find it.

Here it is, hiding on Page 2:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=254582
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-13-2012, 04:51 PM
Here's another interesting point.

You may do the whole mission only to get to Bajor and get a big "SCREW YOU! YOU WASTED YOUR TIME! DO IT OVER!" when you look in your mission log and the mission has completely reset instead of completing.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bort1980 View Post
I can't say I really noticed in game, but you guys are right. He is supposed to be in charge of a joint task force consisting of 2 of the 4 parties at the conference, and no doubt any additional support from the other factions there (ie Deferi and Cardassian) would also fall under his command.

So, how come he wasn't at this vitally important conference to form an alliance to expand his forces?
It's possible that this confrence is supposed to create Omega Force, which would explain why he's not there. He's busy kicking Ja'rod's face in until he agrees, and isn't in charge yet.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-13-2012, 06:13 PM
For some reason I thought the first episode would involve you interacting with the Defiants interior and its old sensor logs and recordings to try and solve the appearance of the Jem'hadar ships...possibly entering the wormhole as well. A more mysterious plot development...but this first episode...wasnt expecting all this to happen so fast...DS9 being taken, blah blah.