Lt. Commander
# 1 Under the Cover of Night bugged
10-19-2011, 04:48 AM
Hello!

I did Under the Cover of Night two times now and can't complete it. How does one proceed if the quest line is broken?

Take care
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-20-2011, 03:50 AM
I wrote two tickets in as many days regarding this problem with no responce whatsoever. The support is not what I am used to from other MMOs! And I usually don't complain easily...
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-21-2011, 04:03 PM
I've been levelling a captain almost exclusively through the Episodes. Under the Cover of Night will not complete correctly. So I guess I'm stopped.

First space bit - fine. Mission objectives update perfectly.
Ground section - ditto. Everything functions normally.
Second space bit - error. Mission objectives do not agree. Bottom window shows correct objectives, top window now stuck on "Go to Agrama Prime" I can fulfill everything, follow all dialogue. But mission does not complete. I leave the system, I have the option to continue Den of Thieves. Sends me straight to the Ground section. Rinse and repeat from there.

Tried again. Ground section, third building. Triggers T'Par and the romulan commander spawning. If you open fire, bypassing the dialogue, T'Par is not beamed up to the romulan vessel and is still there when you get the dialogue to beam up. If the T'Par spawning dialogue is not bypassed, mission completes as it should.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-21-2011, 11:07 PM
I just completed it the only bug I saw was a ship move through an asteroid and part of was black in the begining
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2012, 07:02 PM
Did this mission twice already. After I get prompted to depart system it still says "continue Den of Thieves" in the Agrama System.
Also T'Par isn't getting beamed up and I get a "Talk to T'Par" option even after my science officer says that she's got beamed up
Closed Thread