Lt. Commander
I had multiple real life friends send me a tell congratulating me for getting a ship(actually looked at it on a friends computer since they were sitting down next to me LOL) and I can say with 100% certainty I got no ship. Yet me name was PROUDLY displayed through spam(which I don't recall agreeing to..?) that I got one. Intentionally deceiving the playerbase to try to sell more keys? As I find this as a bug is highly unlikely; especailly since apparently it's been happening since the launch of the new boxes and no 'fix' yet?...?

DO NOT WANT
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyaltrekie View Post
I had multiple real life friends send me a tell congratulating me for getting a ship(actually looked at it on a friends computer since they were sitting down next to me LOL) and I can say with 100% certainty I got no ship. Yet me name was PROUDLY displayed through spam(which I don't recall agreeing to..?) that I got one. Intentionally deceiving the playerbase to try to sell more keys? As I find this as a bug is highly unlikely; especailly since apparently it's been happening since the launch of the new boxes and no 'fix' yet?...?

DO NOT WANT
This is what Branflakes has said. So, submit a ticket and get a Galor it seems. If you don't want the Galor, still submit the ticket because this bug should be killed. (And then you can send the Galor to me. )
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
This is what Branflakes has said. So, submit a ticket and get a Galor it seems. If you don't want the Galor, still submit the ticket because this bug should be killed. (And then you can send the Galor to me. )
I don't see where he promises a free Galor.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthian
I don't see where he promises a free Galor.
Eh, I guess I inferred it because of the statement of 'Everybody who's been posted has gotten a Galor'.. so if your name has been posted, you should have a Galor. So, maybe the 'false positives' won't get a Galor.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that submitting a bug ticket is still the thing to do because this bug should be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2012, 09:58 PM
I still have yet to see one of these ships in-game.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2012, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haglahay
I think I've seen maybe one. I think it's bs too.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2012, 10:01 PM
I saw 1, yes, just 1, in-game so far, it was at Bajor after just doing the FE. That's the only one I've seen.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-13-2012, 10:11 PM
I hope that's not lies, cause I've been making like a dragon and hording boxes in the hope of one of them having a Galor.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haglahay
Minimum level 40 to even use, boxes drop at missions of all levels.. People sell them on the exchange. Not everybody wants to use the ship because it doesn't look like the 'canon' Galor.. etc.. etc..

There are lots of reasons why there aren't that many seen in game. I have 19 characters and I can only think of one or two who'd use it myself, so you wouldn't be seeing it often from me either if I won one.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-13-2012, 11:40 PM
It's spelled .... LYING
Closed Thread