Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek17
a few issues i've seen with the newest build...

in-game, I got one of those Cardassian box drops from 'What Lies Beneath', finished the mission, planned to exchange just enough dilithilum for 10 C-Store points, so I could get a key (I have none of the box's items, so no matter what i get, it's a win for me)

but when I went to the dilithilum exchange, it said it was disabled... and i didn't see that in the build

and also, when i went to the Stations tabs, to get rid of a Boff candidate I had no need of... all it offered was Info and Cancel. No Commission or Refuse options.
We have been having some stability issues with our server that handles the exchange and the dilithium exchange, etc, that we are working on. As to your second item, I'll make sure to pass that onto the QA team so they can add it to our DB.
Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-10-2012, 07:53 PM
So just ignore that most of the concerns here were about Galor spam and address the issue that is self-evident.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Right, uh..here's a concern. Remove the Galor message. Those that win, sure, I'll salute them for having damn good luck. But I really don't care to see who wins when I'm in a STF or a mish with fleetmates and get distracted by it.

Bets as to them ignoring this one.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-11-2012, 09:05 AM
I just removed System from the my tab ^_^
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Well that would be great if it stopped the message scrolling across the center of the screen every other minute.

I wouldn't mind this at all if it was locked in the chat window. That's not in my field of view while I'm trying to play the game.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Y'all, this is the Tribble forums. If you've got a Holodeck issue, please post it in those forums, because that's where they're looked for.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120129b.22

General:
  • The tooltip for the DS9 uniforms pack now displays the correct error message when Klingon players attempt to use them.
  • The right-click “Use” option has returned for all packs: Duty Officers, Cardassian Lock Boxes, Foundry Level-Specific Item Rewards, etc.
  • Updated the Cardassian Lock Box art to be consistent across all map types.
  • The required cost to level up skills no longer report they are 20X more than they should be.
all levels like better boxes on elite
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-13-2012, 01:58 PM
The tribble server is currently down as well, and I sign up to join the server for testing.
When will the server be back online?
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-14-2012, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Y'all, this is the Tribble forums. If you've got a Holodeck issue, please post it in those forums, because that's where they're looked for.
Teehee she said ya'll