Lt. Commander
# 11 Down Time
02-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Hi new here, a friend got me to play this game and now I'm addicted =\

What do you guys do on the downtime ??

Can't find the will to play another game (-_-")
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-14-2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonprise

We complain, praise, comment, question, suggest, hate on, joke with and make fun of the game.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-14-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleon View Post
We complain, praise, comment, question, suggest, hate on, joke with and make fun of the game.
And then log back on as soon as the game goes live and buy the things we swore up and down we'd never buy. :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-14-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wi11fa11
I aint complaining and I probably wont be the last to say it but, there are bugs in the game that are still there from beta testing. That's not a complaint just a fact.

hopefully the stability means those of us who's routers are being reset by the game will no longer have this problem, again, not a complaint just a hope.
Absolutly, i annoys me when i guess hes a new player who hasn't been playing that long dont realise people complain about bugs not cause its takeing them a few weeks to fix but bugs that are 6 months to 2 years old so know the who story before you complain about the complainers
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-14-2012, 08:48 AM
I'm usually at work, class, asleep, or doing work on the side; fortunately I avoid most of the downtime.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-14-2012, 08:48 AM
That will wear off in a week or two.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-14-2012, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
And then log back on as soon as the game goes live and buy the things we swore up and down we'd never buy. :p
Exactly!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonprise

So little to do in RL, huh? Must be nice...
Don't you have a home to keep clean, lawn to mow, clothes to wash, bed to make....
You know...that reality stuff instead of fantasy stuff...
If it wasn't for the frequent maint. I'd never get anything done around the house...lmao
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-14-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMerzan
Absolutly, i annoys me when i guess hes a new player who hasn't been playing that long dont realise people complain about bugs not cause its takeing them a few weeks to fix but bugs that are 6 months to 2 years old so know the who story before you complain about the complainers
And it absolutely annoys me when people complain in general. If you wish to bring something to the attention of people that is one thing, but to keep whining and beating the dead horse is completely ridiculous. Yes this game has a lot of bugs however the devs are working at not just fixing t he bugs but bringing new content, and new story lines. The solution is a very simple if you can not play without complaining or whining than just go play at another ftp game, or go to a pay game.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-14-2012, 08:55 AM
i usually make dinner if its a later one or i watch tv (sometimes star trek if the times line up), or just go on the forums.
Closed Thread