Lt. Commander
# 11
02-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
Where do you get the 100 GPL to get the holodeck reservation? Or do you just have to 'pony up'?
The Reservation Change fee starts at 10k GPL, and if you pay that full amount (even after he says "Uh are you sure you want to pay 10k?"), you the "Lobes for Business" Accolade. Otherwise there are options to talk him down to eventually land at 100 GPL. You do have to "pony up" and supply the GPL either from your existing numerics or you can go to the GPL table behind you and play a couple rounds. In fact, I think if you go back and say you don't have any GPL he tells you specifically to do so (play Dabo).
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-13-2012, 04:33 PM
I got "Lobes For Business" after rejecting the 10k, then taking the second offer (for 2k, I think). I had the latter, but not the former.
I apparently also got lucky, on my first playthrough, by going right to the right person for the kanar that time (the prylar outside the temple, since the Cardie mentioned they brewed it).
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HF_Mudd
I got "Lobes For Business" after rejecting the 10k, then taking the second offer (for 2k, I think)...
Interesting. The description for the accolade:

Fail to negotiate a fair price for Hadron's "Reserve Transfer Fee" during the episode Second Wave.

Maybe 2k is still unfair enough to qualify as a failure. >shrug<
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-13-2012, 08:06 PM
I got the Kanar from Pag the ferengi trader on one of my run throughs.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Along with the Bajoran Kanar part changing each time, so does which patron you have to get your Holodeck Reservation time from for the Defera Ambassador. It's messed me up a couple of times as I've gone through it, so now I have to actually pay attention. Nice little addition, even if the 2800 mission isn't totally working right at the moment
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
Along with the Bajoran Kanar part changing each time, so does which patron you have to get your Holodeck Reservation time from for the Defera Ambassador. It's messed me up a couple of times as I've gone through it, so now I have to actually pay attention. Nice little addition, even if the 2800 mission isn't totally working right at the moment
Aye it does change... The Kanar pattern I've not yet figured out, but the Stem Bolt Selling Patron is always the last of the three you go to. Doesn't matter which order.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-14-2012, 01:04 PM
I did every thing right the first time when I got to the confrence I had all dipo options except for the fed it was grayed out.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-14-2012, 03:45 PM
If you don't do an optional for one of the ambassadors, you won't be able to get the respective ambassador to side with you in the conference without a high diplomacy rank.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-14-2012, 04:05 PM
From what I can tell, the Kanar mission completes always with the last person you talk to. chick in ops, prylar, hadron, ambassador, pag in any order, it's always whoever you talk to last. At least that's been my experiance
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Twice now, with the same character, I've gone straight to the Prylar outside the temple and gotten a bottle. There's a rapid sequence of "tweedles" as the objective box cycles quickly through the other possible candidates and then gives me the next stage of the subquest.

Coincidence? Bug? Will it be different when I do it with a different character? What about my Klingon?