Lt. Commander
Hi everbody,

I have at least 3 questions, so let's see:
1. Tried to do some PvP with a friend of mine several times (not only yesterday) and I added us to the queue as a team - I thought at least. But he was removed from queue only some seconds later. And even if we both added us as team, we didn't get into the same match. What are we doing wrong?
2. Even if it is not finishable with only 2 ships or even with random, I wanted him to show the Cristaline Entity. But engaging it lead to the PvE queue and there was no instance fighting the CE and I couldn't start a fight. Why not?
3. Since yesterday I got this Breen set, I don't know what its name is (using german client), but it is a reward from the Breen episodes, coming as deflector, impulse drive and shields and you get this energie draining ability if you have all 3 items. But there is also a bonus if only 2 items are used: superconducting phasechannels or something like that. How do I recognize this beeing active? It seems, it's not an ability. Does it apply also with all 3 items in use?

Well, I guess, thats it for now. Hope, someone can help me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2012, 12:19 AM
1. unsure so to whats up with that.

2. you need a minimum of 5 people in a PvE Queue to start it since they changed the way FA's are done.

3. the Phasechannels is a passive ability meaning its always active. so long as you have at least 2 pieces of the set equipped you will get the bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Okay, thanks so far.
What does the Phasechannels do?