Lt. Commander
Is there a comprehensive list of all passive bonuses available through accolades and other in-game activities?

Also, do damage type accolade bonuses to damage done apply in both ground and space regardless of where they are earned, or only where they are earned? If my Captain earns a bonus to plasma damage from doing damage with a plasma rifle on foot, does the bonus apply to ship plasma damage?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Here is a list of Damage accolade bonuses from STOwiki
http://www.stowiki.org/Accolade/Gene...Damage_Dealing

It appears the two are seperate, ground and space.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2012, 01:09 PM
I saw that. But that is a comprehensive list for Accolades - not the bonuses themselves.

Or are those Damage accolades the only source of any bonuses? Are there others, from other classes of accolades or quests etc?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aestu
I saw that. But that is a comprehensive list for Accolades - not the bonuses themselves.

Or are those Damage accolades the only source of any bonuses? Are there others, from other classes of accolades or quests etc?

The bonuses are in there but its a pain searching through all the subsections....heres one with all the accolades and the bonuses on them all on one page:

http://www.stoacademy.com/datacore/a...&search=Search
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2012, 11:14 PM
Once you earn the accolade, you don't have to activate or select it to get the bonus right?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-15-2012, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squiddude
Once you earn the accolade, you don't have to activate or select it to get the bonus right?
No activation, its just an inherent ability once you get it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-15-2012, 03:37 AM
So, this corroborates my understanding that the only bonuses are from damage accolades.