Lt. Commander
# 1 What X Thinks I Do...
02-14-2012, 09:32 PM
I've seen a few of these floating around facebook, so I decided to create my own.

About Online Gamers
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Ah men. When will they learn that you can look pretty when playing online games.

By the way. Anyone seen my pants? I was considering the black jeans but I gave up halfway through searching for them and sat down at the pc instead with a cup of coffee.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2012, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat

By the way. Anyone seen my pants? I was considering the black jeans but I gave up halfway through searching for them and sat down at the pc instead with a cup of coffee.
Did you check the washer? If they're not in the pile of shirts you sprayed with febreeze- 'cause you didn't want to waste gaming time doing laundry -then you probably actually remembered to throw some stuff in.
Just throw them in the dryer, they'll be ready in no time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2012, 11:41 PM
I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT <-- look at the body.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2012, 02:38 AM
That's completely inaccurate....I lean to the right.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-15-2012, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Ah men. When will they learn that you can look pretty when playing online games.

I know this already... When I started my final leg on the educational ladder, I was in for a shock... HALF MY CLASS were women... And HOT too...

And Half of them were sitting with their laptops and playing games during lectures...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-15-2012, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringram View Post
Did you check the washer? If they're not in the pile of shirts you sprayed with febreeze- 'cause you didn't want to waste gaming time doing laundry -then you probably actually remembered to throw some stuff in.
Just throw them in the dryer, they'll be ready in no time.
The washer is about 200 meters from me...
Febreeze? Eh? I know not of this thing. I wash clothes once a week. There is more than enough time in a week to squeeze that in.

Also I found them a wee bit late. So I went with some other pants today.
But tomorrow I'll be wearing them under my skirt.