Lt. Commander
Ok i dont get this. When i go to Defera, i go to that one captain which tells me where some kind of probe is. She tells that i have to go that one way. Just bad, that there are several ways out of the base camp. I walked around everywhere and could not find something that looks like a Borg Probe. Also where do i have to go to get my missions? Its not that clear and as i only have 2 hours time (which is not enough imo) so i dont wanna walk around and read tons of text from NPCs. Could someone clarify where i have to go and what i have to do? I dont get that whole thing and thats why i avoided Defera in the past.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebinu View Post
Ok i dont get this. When i go to Defera, i go to that one captain which tells me where some kind of probe is. She tells that i have to go that one way. Just bad, that there are several ways out of the base camp. I walked around everywhere and could not find something that looks like a Borg Probe. Also where do i have to go to get my missions? Its not that clear and as i only have 2 hours time (which is not enough imo) so i dont wanna walk around and read tons of text from NPCs. Could someone clarify where i have to go and what i have to do? I dont get that whole thing and thats why i avoided Defera in the past.
I believe the goal is just to collect that stuff for the vendor on defera.
And I dont thing we are supposed to do all quests in time, more, if we want to do the advanced mission parts, to concetrate on one of the areas.

But obviously I dont know for sure... did that just once and honestly... I didnt like it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2012, 05:46 AM
Yeah I was looking forward to a massive space battle with tons of players vs borg ships, but it was all ground missions and although the world looked really good they lacked a community feel, just lots of people running around doing the quests solo and tbh they were a bit dull.

I hope the next one is more Epic, taking advantage of the huge amounts of players.

I have to say though thanks for doing stuff like this as even if it didnít hit the mark 100% it was something different and I look forward to these evolving in the future.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2012, 09:45 AM
Well, doing all the missions earns accolades. The hard missions give rare drops in the boxes. But, yes I agree with you that there does not seem to be a point.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2012, 10:12 AM
The Defera mission just ****es me off every time I go there. First, it only happens on rare occasions. Then any progress you make is erased with each new "event".

ARRRRRrrrrghggghghghhh!!!