Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Marine fleet
02-14-2012, 05:12 PM
im looking for a Marine fleet with mainly military people in it, i dont role play and i dont pvp much but i do like running STFs and help when ever i can. I would like to find a mature fleet with helpful and active members, i have always thought Starfleet needs a corps, it only makes sense lol
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semperpimpin View Post
im looking for a Marine fleet with mainly military people in it, i dont role play and i dont pvp much but i do like running STFs and help when ever i can. I would like to find a mature fleet with helpful and active members, i have always thought Starfleet needs a corps, it only makes sense lol
We are not a Marine fleet but we do have a few ex Marine and ex military and some police officers in our fleet. They do A-LOT of STF’s but all the other things are available if you want but nothing is mandatory. We are a mature (+30) fleet so a lot of us are casual and the other half are very active gamers. A good mix!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semperpimpin View Post

Also take a look at militarygamers.com We are EXCLUSIVLY military current and prior service.

registration is done at www.militarygamers.com

hope to see you soon
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2012, 05:42 PM
Join the Empire of Steve. I can turn you into a mindless minion of the Empire again.