Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Why is there no fixes for Second Wave? It's impossible for Klingons to get the Smooth Talker Accolade because of the Greyed out dialogue.

And where is the STF fixes with the Team Booting, players being warped to the beginning of the map, the Borg getting Jedi Leap capabiliy or for their super walk?

EDIT: OH Here's another game bug. KDF unable to being invited to STFs teams inspite Team Settings being open for Team invites.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-15-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Why is there no fixes for Second Wave? It's impossible for Klingons to get the Smooth Talker Accolade because of the Greyed out dialogue.
Yeah, I'm wondering about that too. Not only that bug, but the bigger "restart from the beginning after doing the whole mission" bug.. I still have 15 characters to run through Second Wave and I don't relish having to do the mission 2-3 times (or more) for one completion so I can move on to the next.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Server is back up.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-16-2012, 01:48 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-16-2012, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
Yeah, I'm wondering about that too. Not only that bug, but the bigger "restart from the beginning after doing the whole mission" bug.. I still have 15 characters to run through Second Wave and I don't relish having to do the mission 2-3 times (or more) for one completion so I can move on to the next.
I done it with my KDF toon, O.o guess that bug doesn't affect me...

BUT

I did reject and then did reply for Dominion FE again, and after I finish and I'm in Bajor System, I can't start Standoff mission... wich I did start and complete on Fed side...

whats up with that?
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadone View Post
I done it with my KDF toon, O.o guess that bug doesn't affect me...

BUT

I did reject and then did reply for Dominion FE again, and after I finish and I'm in Bajor System, I can't start Standoff mission... wich I did start and complete on Fed side...

whats up with that?
Standoff starts on Bajor ground now, which means it's temporarily unavailable.
(The Bajorans are cleaning up the place in preparation for their big unveiling this weekend.)
Also, these are sounding more like Holodeck issues than Tribble issues, so they should be posted in that forum, please.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-16-2012, 11:18 AM
Gravirty well oh my!
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-16-2012, 01:51 PM
•Added new assignment that uses prototype plans.

so we can finally get rid of them and use them