Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
11-04-2011, 12:30 PM
I never really had any issues with that boss either but thanks for this thread, guess i will look for a few consoles i didnt know existed.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackadda
Ive done them at least 3 times with different "Tribble" leveled toons at low levels with "whatever gear dropped" never had any problems with the bosses... yeah they hurt but my tactics mean i dont have issues.....

IF i get focused fired i use a corner and let the Boss change his target to a BOFF...then rinse/repeat..

Of course you kill the small guys 1st , but this in no way is "hard" , its one of the few fights where you do need to pay attention however...

Id prefer to see the difficulty of all missions RAISED to this level than see the game dumbed down yet again.
Then play on elite, but if it takes an experienced player 2 hours and not be able to complete it, there is something wrong. My main point was to expose the problem with forced progression. I could have waited until I had better gear but I cannot advance to any other missions due to the way they are gated now.
Lt. Commander
# 23 difficult shooting
02-15-2012, 07:38 PM
Hello!
I decided to unsubscribe, too, about this boss. By itself the mission of "What Lies Beneath" buggy up to the limit, at first I had three times to perform the task "Defeat the killer and find his E / key" for the reason that the same Encryption key just does not appeared after the (Killer) death.
Some refuse to open the door, three times because of this game restarted
Then I got to this boss ("Ball" from Diablo just nervously smoking in side ), and then it took me 2:00 time to persuade him to die.

In general one word mission is not completed and is very crude...

PS: But still I want to thank the developers for the game of my dreams
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-16-2012, 12:11 AM
Slightly old thread now....
Closed Thread