Lt. Commander
# 31
02-15-2012, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aestu
Yellow responses to unconditional praise for the amazing employees of Cryptic but not the 150+ page Galor thread.

Uh huh.

Its what one calls "selective" posting
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-15-2012, 10:39 AM
I like to welcome/encourage new players. I also have zilch to do with lockboxes/Galors. . . so, ya, I didn't respond to those because I have nothing to say about them.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
I like to welcome/encourage new players. I also have zilch to do with lockboxes/Galors. . . so, ya, I didn't respond to those because I have nothing to say about them.
Taco no allowed make sense! *hits Tacofinger with broom* Get back to work!

Tell us more about your current work? *bats eyelashes innocently*
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-15-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
I like to welcome/encourage new players.
Which is a good thing. Even though the OP is not a new player
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Which is a good thing. Even though the OP is not a new player
really depend's on your perspective , yes i was here on the forum's around a yr before the launch , it took me 2 month's to figure out how to post , I dont have any previous pc XP .

i did make my charactor's after the launch but only played the game for like 2 week's ..now ive been back only a month . so to be honest i only have been playing for at most a little over a month . my highest ranked charactor is only just achieved captain .

i really like what they have done , i see alot of thing's we used to agrue about what they were or werent putting in thne game , like interior's , i love being on the bridge while doing duty officer's & waiting on my pvp Q's .

so if you dont mind let me express my gratitude that i was not* able to share before now .

feel's good to be back , thanks for all the Warm welcome's
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-16-2012, 03:58 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-16-2012, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aestu
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray
do me a favoR staff and lock this thread and let it sink lol , just for my peace of mind . ty

it's amazing to me how many negative reply's this coused on behalf of the staff & my own integrity

my thread is sincere and many thanks , i relise now that there is alot more work to be done for sure .

i remember cryptic promised to always improve the game many time's for the life of this game , IF ITS A LIE ,
" they told it " , so if that's true im sure STO will continue grow , live long & prospeR !!!

"ATTENTION"
THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

(( now watch some clown post " ))

Best regard's
RuNNeR
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-16-2012, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunnerChase View Post
do me a favoR staff and lock this thread and let it sink lol , just for my peace of mind . ty

it's amazing to me how many negative reply's this coused on behalf of the staff & my own integrity

my thread is sincere and many thanks , i relise now that there is alot more work to be done for sure .

i remember cryptic promised to always improve the game many time's for the life of this game , IF ITS A LIE ,
" they told it " , so if that's true im sure STO will continue grow , live long & prospeR !!!

"ATTENTION"
THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

(( now watch some clown post " ))

Best regard's
RuNNeR
Aheh, telling people a thread is closed when you cant actually close it tends to make people post If you want something to just disappear, then just don't post on it and let it die.

That being said however, this thread is just spiraling downward from it's original intent and as such I'm closing it.
Closed Thread