Lt. Commander
# 1 Aristeia: Revolutionary Right
12-19-2011, 08:23 AM
Guess what, STO Community? My novel Aristeia: Revolutionary Right is now available for sale!

<Insert Cover Image here if I were able, see Signature>

Amazon Link

Quote:
A former naval starfighter pilot, Maarkean Ocaitchi once fought to protect the Alliance and its principles of freedom and democracy, but his sister's rebellious past forced them both into a life of smuggling. He nevertheless refuses to believe her assertions that the whole system is corrupt... until she is arrested and condemned to death as a traitor.

Now, Maarkean must decide where his loyalty lies, and will either spark a rebellion or help crush the spirit of democracy once and for all. The experience will challenge everything he thinks he knows about resistance, loyalty, and friendship.

Written in the spirit of heroic space adventure, Aristeia: Revolutionary Right is the first book in a series by new author Wayne Basta.
The Kindle version is currently available and there will be both a paperback and hardback version available in the next few days. Just waiting on Amazon's software to link them up.

If you decide to check it out, consider leaving a review of it on Amazon. The more reviews it can get, the greater chances of a stranger deciding to give it a try. Also, if you happen to feel like telling all of your friends, co-workers, neighbors, family, guy on the bus next to you, etc, that would also be quite helpful!

I hope you decide to give it a try and that you enjoy it!

PS: Mods, I'm not sure if this is a forum rule violation or not, but I wanted to share. I thought it would qualify as an introduction of myself.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Thanks to everyone whose given the book a try! If you were considering it but haven't decided, here's an independent review of the book from sciencefiction.com .

I also wanted to update everyone and let you know that all three versions are now available on Amazon: Hardback, paperback and e-book. Amazon was a little slow with the Hardback version.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-03-2012, 02:20 AM
The Book looks very very interesting, I might check it out.

On a different note:

As an author, would you consider making a foundry mission based loosely off some of your material. It will help your popularity, making your handle well known.

Just a recommendation

I love seeing new and fresh talent in the foundry pool and as an author I know you may have tons of Great ideas etc...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-03-2012, 05:25 AM
I've started several Foundry missions but only ever finished one. And that one had to get taken down because it got broken during Season 4's Foundry Fiasco. I've been waiting for the Foundry to get updated so you can do certain things with it. But everytime there's any patch, any work I've previously done on a mission gets broken :-(

I'll finish a mission in time hehe. All in good time. :-)
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2012, 05:35 AM
If you've thought about picking the book up, but haven't yet, the e-book is now on sale for only $3. Spread the word