Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 The Jem Hadar
02-16-2012, 03:57 AM
The Jem Hadar were a perfect match for klingon's , they looked mean , their ship's were crazy

everyone is getting cardassian ship's , i wish i could get my hand's on the jem hadar equipment .

does anyone know if this is already available ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-16-2012, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunnerChase View Post
The Jem Hadar were a perfect match for klingon's , they looked mean , their ship's were crazy

everyone is getting cardassian ship's , i wish i could get my hand's on the jem hadar equipment .

does anyone know if this is already available ?
You can get their weapons in the first Dominion Featured Episode that started on 02/11/2012 -> this past Saturday
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-16-2012, 04:17 AM
> Genetically engineered race of warriors loyal only to their gods.
> Perfect match for faction based off mongloid turks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-16-2012, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV7
You can get their weapons in the first Dominion Featured Episode that started on 02/11/2012 -> this past Saturday
thank you sir , i will hunt it down , im still not very familiar with the *mission's * page , i mostly fight in pvp or random enemy signal's whilst visiting my bridge or just exploring ... havent finished all my tutorial mission's yet lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyxium
> Genetically engineered race of warriors loyal only to their gods.
> Perfect match for faction based off mongloid turks
what ever float's your boat man o_O , I just want their ship's lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-16-2012, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunnerChase View Post
thank you sir , i will hunt it down , im still not very familiar with the *mission's * page , i mostly fight in pvp or random enemy signal's whilst visiting my bridge or just exploring ... havent finished all my tutorial mission's yet lol


what ever float's your boat man o_O , I just want their ship's lol
Why do you want 30 year old weapons over those nice, brand new, shiny phasers built to destroy Borg cubes in just a few shots?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:24 PM.