Lt. Commander
# 1 Server Not Responding
02-16-2012, 07:31 AM
DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER, everyday, either in the mornings or evenings when I have time to play before and after work I keep getting theses messages since F2P went live, I understand that the servers are smoking red hot with all the new players but come on Cryptic has had time to deal with this, spend some money and buy a big server or update the ones you have to handle the load. FYI this is only happening to me on Holodeck, not Tribble, Tribble runs completely smooth as silk. I'm also a Life-timer Member, which I seem to remember that we get priority log in, well then make it so, make a F2P guy wait to log in. I paid my dues. There is a solution to this hardware problems, you don't see WoW with their millions of players waiting to log in or getting disconnected.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2012, 07:38 AM
The first thing I would do is check your Proxy in the Launcher Options and try a couple of different settings. I play every day and don't get unusual disconnects - the only time I get disconnected is when the game crashes.

You might also want to go into the tech form. There's a large thread about that there - stickied at the top - and talks about other things you can check such as TraceRt, etc.