Lt. Commander
# 1 Dilithium Exchange Question
02-15-2012, 05:03 AM
Can someone help me out here? Last night I traded a good amount of D for cryptic points. They just havn't arrived in the C store for me yet. Is the turn around a while or what? Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2012, 05:07 AM
Did you withdraw the balance? When the CPoints are sold the points aren't automatically transferred to your account, they're held until you withdraw them; you can withdraw them by hitting the withdraw button on the right side of the Sell Dilithium UI. When you withdraw them the Cpoints will go directly to your account balance but if you sell Cpoints for Dilithium they'll go to the character you're logged into at the time.

EDIT;Forgot to mention, it depends if they actually sold. If they were priced high then people tend to buy the cheapest so they may not even be sold yet. You can check by looking at the top right side of the UI, there should be a small window with the amount of Dilithium offered for sale and how much has been sold. If it's all sold you'll just see how many CPoints you got for the Dilithium and whatever left over Dilithium was there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2012, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislove View Post
Can someone help me out here? Last night I traded a good amount of D for cryptic points. They just havn't arrived in the C store for me yet. Is the turn around a while or what? Thanks
the dilithium exchange is down at the moment, but when it comes back up, you have to withdraw them after you sell them. on the right hand panel is a wathdraw button.

they stay in a virtual bank so to speak until you withdraw it back onto your account, or in the case of dilithium if you buy that, back onto a character.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2012, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislove View Post
If it isn't what Militas and the Captain suggested look to see if you have a "bid" in for the points. That has happened to me. For example, I have put in a bid for say 10 points at 222 D/point. But suddenly the 222d/point is gone and only 223 and up is available. Your offer or "bid" goes up and the exchange grabs the points the next time their are points at your offer/bid amount.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-16-2012, 05:38 AM
Hey thanks for the input everyone. What I did was I sold dilithium for Cryptic points. But I didnt withdraw the C points after the transaction. Its easy to look over that with all the information in your face. I am excited as ever though because I ended up with around 2500 C points. I have a new goal in life now, farm Dilithium and get everything free.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-16-2012, 06:56 AM
Welcome to the club.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-16-2012, 07:22 AM
Had an issue last night when i paid for some C-Points on the Dilithium Exchange, it removed the dilithium from my balance but seems to have forgotten to give me the C-Points.

Sent in a support ticket as the log showed the transfer.

Not holding out any hope of getting help from Cyptic's support.