Lt. Commander
# 21
02-16-2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estharius View Post
I love the fact that people can't guess when a possible maintenance is going to happen. Hey, get this, maintenance happens in the morning.
I love the fact that people think everyone lives in the USA.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-16-2012, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
Quoted For Truth
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-16-2012, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Maintainence again?? It was only maintained last on Tuesday and before that was on Sunday.... I bought a subscription for a month and so far there has been more downtime than uptime...
Really? It's been down more than up?
Funny, seems to be up way, way more than it's down for routine maintanace to me.
At least they keep up on cleaning up bugs, data, etc
Perhaps you prefer a game launched then forgotten and never maintained.
You'll get used to constant bug squashing and general maintenance, it's just not that big of a deal.
It only takes 1-2 hrs at a time, maybe you can find some other thing to occupy those cpl hrs out of your entire day.
Oh yeah, and no refunds, read the EULA you agreed to when you installed the game.
Lt. Commander
# 24 Yes, maintenance...
02-16-2012, 07:43 AM
Would you rather they NOT fix bugs weekly? I mean, seriously, if they only patched Monthly, or Quarterly or whatever, you guys would be complaining they didn't fix things fast enough. I do find it a little surprising they have to take the game down for so long in order to apply a patch, but I don't know their infrastructure.

By the way, I didn't encounter any bugs whatsoever when playing through the new FE missions. If you were playing on a team, that could be it I guess. I've never played any missions with a team so I can't speak to that. It does strike me though, given comments I've seen, that most of this game is geared toward single-player and that team play throws a wrench into the works... if there are so many bugs on team-play, it probably indicates their QA didn't include team play, which is a a huge fail for sure.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-16-2012, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
The world is flat.
The Sun spins around the world.

And beyond the US is nothing but badlands.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Sorry for the slight attack of trollishnes but yeah i do feal for you people in the EU most of the downtimes are in your playtime.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-16-2012, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alith-Ahnar
Sorry for the slight attack of trollishnes but yeah i do feal for you people in the EU most of the downtimes are in your playtime.
Meh. I have no problems with thursday patches. At least we don't get daily downtimes now.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-16-2012, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty74321
Everything needs maintenance, this is a game on a planet which turns once every 24hrs , so there is allways going to be a bit of game time missed by someone, but with the volume of players, missions, ships characters , human and NPC how the hell is it going to function unless someone gives their time to make the overall experience a good one, I think instead of moaning and sounding like spoilt brats a bit of thanks towards those doing the maintenance and giving us all an environment to connect in and enjoy The Star Trek universe should be in order,

Thank you developers and maintainers may your replicator coffee have a splash of romulan ale

The USS Taranis and crew thank you for your hard work

SHPOCKE

live long and prosper
Well said, mines a Raktajino
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-16-2012, 08:00 AM
I'm baking cookies for this downtime.

Then I'll be tossing them into the new gravity well.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-16-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Quoted For Truth
What he said
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-16-2012, 08:32 AM
The Star Trek Online maintenance has been completed and the Holodeck shard has been unlocked!
Closed Thread