Lt. Commander
I want to be supportive of this game...

So I hoping for MORE than just someone saying "I'll add that to my feedback" because despite reading this thread http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=245408
I'm feeling that this issue is being ignored.

Especially when I see that the most recent patch includes "splashiness" at starfleet academy. I haven't seen 1 post where people were begging for this feature to be added to the game.

I have however seen multiple posts about how the cursor in the game is causing problems because it's transparent and with all the FX during heavy battles the cursor gets "lost". It's happened to me also. The cursor is VERY IMPORTANT to many players. I would think that it's the main source of input to the game.
So please can you kindly give us some options for the cursor to address this issue.

Thank you,
GMAN
USS Revenge
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2012, 08:54 AM
Hehe, I need more coffee. I started to launch into a speech about how I don't even work here. Then, I realized I'd made the mistake so very many make with my name in chat

I'd have to agree at least in part, that I do lose my mouse cursor in battle a fair amount of the time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2012, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbeHlpnU View Post
I want to be supportive of this game...

So I hoping for MORE than just someone saying "I'll add that to my feedback" because despite reading this thread http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=245408
I'm feeling that this issue is being ignored.

Especially when I see that the most recent patch includes "splashiness" at starfleet academy. I haven't seen 1 post where people were begging for this feature to be added to the game.

I have however seen multiple posts about how the cursor in the game is causing problems because it's transparent and with all the FX during heavy battles the cursor gets "lost". It's happened to me also. The cursor is VERY IMPORTANT to many players. I would think that it's the main source of input to the game.
So please can you kindly give us some options for the cursor to address this issue.

Thank you,
GMAN
USS Revenge
Its true, cant count the amount of times i've lost the cursor during battles. Just being able to enlarge it would prob help.