Lt. Commander
# 21
02-17-2012, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
I think the idea that Cardassia would give up all their ships is pretty ridiculous and I refuse to even accept it.

Especially with the rise of the True Way they're going to have to protect themselves against them. Maybe they agreed to give up most of their military ships, especially because they probably couldn't continue to support an oversized military, but no way did they scrap every single Galor and Keldan they had. And no way did every single ship of that type that existed end up going over to the True Way.

I don't care if the game claims that. It's too absurd to accept.
They did the CDF does use Galors, you see the four from the diplomatic mission everytime you enter the Bajor system. They probably have more of them they just use them for defense against the true way.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-17-2012, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartzilla2007 View Post
They did the CDF does use Galors, you see the four from the diplomatic mission everytime you enter the Bajor system. They probably have more of them they just use them for defense against the true way.
Ok, that's good. I was just going based on what some were saying that they gave up all their ships. I can accept they gave up a lot of their ships, and the True Way rebelled with others, but they should still have some.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-17-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartbirt
they have no ships because they can't afford the 1.5million+ energey credits to buy the master keys they need to open the lock boxes to find their ships
/like!!!

/10chars
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-17-2012, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartbirt
they have no ships because they can't afford the 1.5million+ energey credits to buy the master keys they need to open the lock boxes to find their ships
Well, they better get to Ker'rat and ninja-scan the Borg Encryption Nodes while people are fighting off the probes and spheres then. People are hungry for those free purples.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-17-2012, 09:37 AM
Simple solution---give the ships back.