Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg console question
12-16-2010, 02:38 PM
One of the Borg consoles can be obtained by doing the Assimilation mission, right? Well, I finished that mission on both the holodeck and tribble servers, and didn't receive any console, so do you have to be playing one of the higher levels to obtain it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashki
One of the Borg consoles can be obtained by doing the Assimilation mission, right? Well, I finished that mission on both the holodeck and tribble servers, and didn't receive any console, so do you have to be playing one of the higher levels to obtain it?
they took them off the missions for easier testing. they are obtainable via console in ESD and qo'nos near the shipyards.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-16-2010, 02:43 PM
The Borg items are currently in sort of an "open testing" mode. At the moment, you can get the whole set for free on Tribble in either of the Home Base areas (Earth or Chronos.) Once they've sorted out any graphical errors (such as the Borg and Aegis parts not showing any graphics on the Galaxy X third nacelle) and gotten the items more or less "balanced," they'll hook them up as mission rewards. Until then, grab the freebie version, and try like crazy to break it. Then let them know how it broke, so they can fix as much as possible before it goes live.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Free versions? Yes plz. I'll try that right now.

Edit - Nevermind, I found them.

Edit again - So far looks like the Trident class works with them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2012, 08:59 AM
So again where do I get them from?

Rik
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega27300
So again where do I get them from?
Console from Assimilated story mission, the rest of the parts from the STF vendors on DS9.

And I must commend you on your use of the forum Search button. O_o
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxpasiii View Post
Console from Assimilated story mission, the rest of the parts from the STF vendors on DS9.

And I must commend you on your use of the forum Search button. O_o
He could have used the search button, or looked through all the pages of time to find this thread