Lt. Commander
# 11
02-17-2012, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machocyclone View Post
I got a few messages saying congrats, a few asking me to sell or give it to them, and a few asking how many keys I used and when I told them the truth (1 key for the first one); they responded with a few choice words. When I got the second one on key number 50, I ignored all PM's and added the flamers to my ignore list.
hahaha people are really that desperate to get it. the only thing i would want it for is to tare the weapons from it ans use them on my cruiser. its sad that people are flaming you for it. so how much do you want for it because if you dont sell it me i will hate you lol
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machocyclone View Post
I got a few messages saying congrats, a few asking me to sell or give it to them, and a few asking how many keys I used and when I told them the truth (1 key for the first one); they responded with a few choice words. When I got the second one on key number 50, I ignored all PM's and added the flamers to my ignore list.
Your real lucky, ive opened 3 golds and 60 normal boxes with no luck. I think the drop chance for it is like 1% too low at least...right now its like 0.5%.