Lt. Commander
im active and need a decent fleet that's established , if there are any ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2012, 01:37 AM
Very large, very organised and very active = {UFP} - United Federation of Planets

Their STF teamwork is excellent and they do take care of new players too.

If there's any issue ring me up with a PM and I'll shake people up till you get what you want :3
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2012, 02:16 AM
all i have to say is try this: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=200599

nice people in a great fleet
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Imperial Order Clan is a mature clan that is very active. We will welcome all levels of game play into our fleet. Many of our members are willing to help out new members with all aspects of the game. All members of I.O.C. are willing to help each other on missions.

I.O.C. offers several tools to make your stay enjoyable. We offer Teamspeak 3 (a third party chat program) to help you communicate with the rest of the fleet. We also provide a website, where you can discuss anything Star Trek Online. Our members will have no problem in helping you to achieve your goals and to have fun.

Real Life:

Imperial Order Clan is and has been involved in many MMO's and we realize the real life issues do come up. Each and everyone of us are dedicated to our families, work, and school. We never make it a requirement that you MUST be on at certain hours. We welcome players that are 16 yrs old and older.

We also have a World of Tanks Division that is very active.

If you would like to join a clan that is active and encourage advancement please supply us with your info and we will send you a message as to how to connect to us through Teamspeak 3
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Before joining another fleet, ask these questions:
-- Does this fleet support its members?
-- Does this fleet support ALL Star Trek based games?
-- Does this fleet support both Federation and Klingon in-game fleets?
-- Does this fleet have regularly scheduled events?
-- Does this fleet have quarterly award ceremonies?
-- Does this fleet have its own e-zine?
-- Is this fleet the {UFP}?

If your answer to any of the above questions was "NO" then it's probably not the fleet you're looing for. Click the siggy banner below to find out more about the United Federation of Planets and our Star Trek gaming support. I think you'll be glad you did. Just tell 'em Stormy sent ya.