Lt. Commander
# 1 Lack of Support
02-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Four days ago my friend tried to trade me 13 Master Keys. The trade went through, they were removed from my friend's inventory and they never showed up in my inventory. I immediately sent in a ticket to inform Cryptic of this and four days later, I have still not recieved a reply to my ticket? WTH? I am a lifetime subscriber, have been since the game started and never had to wait more than a day for a ticket response, but four days?!

I want this issue resolved.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2012, 08:57 AM
as you never recieved them i think the general consensus is that you will probably not get much help from support. best to get your friend to report the items are missing from his inventory - as they should have a record of him purchasing them and no record of them getting used, they should replace them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2012, 08:58 AM
We both have reported the issue with no reply whatsover from the GMs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2012, 12:51 PM
I agree that response time is painfully slow. Make sure you put in actual GM reports, not just bug reports, because you never will get a response to bug reports. Supposedly they are each read (bug reports), but they never reply to them as a policy. GM tickets are supposed to get responded to, however.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier1972 View Post
We both have reported the issue with no reply whatsover from the GMs.
we have GMs? I know we got Devs Hope you guys get this resolved.