Lt. Commander
# 21
02-17-2012, 03:21 PM
I got one the day after I re-subbed. Maybe there's a bug where some people aren't getting them.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-17-2012, 03:22 PM
All mine have arrived about 12-24 hours late. Which is no big deal to me. I've got all 3 months.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmGillis View Post
I got one the day after I re-subbed. Maybe there's a bug where some people aren't getting them.
I don't think it's a bug. I've seen BranFlakes reply to several threads such as this stating all the people claiming to have not gotten them in the thread did. I think it's more of an issue with people converting Dilithium/CPs, spending Dilithium/CPs, and not really paying attention to the totals. It's quite easy to forget something 3-4 weeks gone by.

I also believe one of the Devs said something about them looking into some type of notification system - possibly some type of email when they are applied to your account.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-17-2012, 04:06 PM
One player noted above that they have received their third stipend? I know I received one on February 3rd. But I can't say with confidence that I did in January or even as far back as December. When we were told to expect to starting seeing them.

We really do need a C-Store balance and transaction history available to account holders. It continues to boggle my mind that one hasn't been made available after two years. It's silly that we have to keep checking our account page regularly enough to follow what has changed or not.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I don't think it's a bug. I've seen BranFlakes reply to several threads such as this stating all the people claiming to have not gotten them in the thread did. I think it's more of an issue with people converting Dilithium/CPs, spending Dilithium/CPs, and not really paying attention to the totals. It's quite easy to forget something 3-4 weeks gone by.

I also believe one of the Devs said something about them looking into some type of notification system - possibly some type of email when they are applied to your account.
Hmm, I'd ask you to link it but, I'll take your word for it. They really really should start with a transaction history and move from that point, this is the only MMO company that I've dealt with that doesn't do so, and it really bugs me.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-17-2012, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post

That would be nice, even better would be a C-store transaction history list that most people have been asking for since it went live, it could show you when you get points in, and when they go out (and spent on what)
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-17-2012, 04:29 PM
Just to be sure, I verified that all the posters in this thread have received their stipends as scheduled. For reference, the grant occurs the day after your subscription "anniversary", and it occurs around 2 PM PST.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-17-2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulajin
Just to be sure, I verified that all the posters in this thread have received their stipends as scheduled. For reference, the grant occurs the day after your subscription "anniversary", and it occurs around 2 PM PST.
one thing that could help folks is listing that in our account section, I've been subbed for 693 days. Great wonderful, but what DAY of the month is my anniversary date. Thou it occurs to me, this could be specific to LTS. Not to sure.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-17-2012, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulajin
Just to be sure, I verified that all the posters in this thread have received their stipends as scheduled. For reference, the grant occurs the day after your subscription "anniversary", and it occurs around 2 PM PST..
Is there any way that an in-game mail could be generated when our Stipends go through? I am still not convinced that I have recieved all of mine to date as I have been purchasing a lot more C-Points than usual, and spending them too.

If I were to get a mail when the Stipend goes out, I could then confirm my total.

maj!
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Mine occurred today. As far as I can, they haven't missed one yet. But yes, some kind of transaction sheet listing purchases and expenditures of CPoints would be a nice addition to the control panel on the website. It would get a little spammy though, for those who work the Dilithium Exchange. And if people can see what they've been spending, they're going to want to spend less, so I wouldn't count on us getting this.