Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
I just played the KDF Mission Afterlife.

I got the announced reward, from it, which were 4x Blue Armors.

Kahless told me inside the Mission that i would get the Sword of Kahless Replica Item from him...
i was a bit confused when i did NOT get it.

I start the next mission... "Gates of Gre'thor" and... i instantly noticed that i just played ALL of that before, inside the Afterlife Mission!

"Gates of Gre'thor" then gave me the Sword of Kahless as reward... as intended.

So "Afterlife" is supposed to END when you are on the Bark of the Dead, but instead it just continues with the whole Gates of Gre'thor Mission.
There is some BOff popup text (did not read) and after that you are transfered to the next map. First you stand on the Bark of the Dead with all the Klingon NPC's, after you stand on the Bark without the NPC's because they moved outside, towards the Gates...
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-31-2011, 09:22 PM
Actually ... I played it through for the first time ever, and then it told me to play Gates of Grethor again! I didn't get any reward for the first run a all. Only for Afterlife.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-01-2012, 02:37 AM
It is a Misnomer as if you check the mission journal you can turn in the Afterlife mission before the Gates of Grethor mission finishes as you still have a hail jm'pk option there. It is only folks who are unaware of this who usually end up running twice.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirlettia
It is a Misnomer as if you check the mission journal you can turn in the Afterlife mission before the Gates of Grethor mission finishes as you still have a hail jm'pk option there. It is only folks who are unaware of this who usually end up running twice.
Correct, after beating the Ferry Master(And before leaving the barge) check your mission box, It will tell you to Hail J'mpok at this point. Hail him get the reward then load up The Gates.

It does catch people out, caught me out first time round. Might be an easier way to do this, maybe Cryptic can set it up so you can run the two together and link up the rewards so you can pick 2 or 3 at the end of completing them both???
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-01-2012, 09:41 PM
IIRC, the City on the Edge of Never mission on the fed side is done the same way.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Had this problem on my KDF today too.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2012, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirlettia
That is were i went wrong as i beamed back up to y ship and collected the reward and went on to do The Gates now I ma having problems with it after doing it once before.

I would skip it but I wouldn't mi9nd that Bat'leth.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-17-2012, 08:58 PM
[Hastily unholstering the [Zombie Control Assault Rifle of Epicosity Mk XIV], he fires a massive blast taking this Zombie thread down!]

This thread was raised from the dead (after no posts for 30 days or more) and it had to be put down.

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread raised from the dead just report it and avoid posting in it.

Lastly remember that you're more than welcome to start a new thread on the topic and if you do so, make sure to submit a bug report first, and then type up the reproduction steps along with the ticket number!

Cheers,

Alecto
Closed Thread