Lt. Commander
# 11
02-17-2012, 12:46 AM
i subscribed a ticket about this bug/issue first time when i saw it too...no reply yet.
After all this time, this (since 2 feb) bug is still active and they didnt fixed not even the flashing descriptions/mouse over.Same flashing bug is on ship buffs mouse over or some minimized icons related to skills, even when trying to read the debuff icon from an enemy.
Ground skills from AWAY Team still cant be used from icons (manual cast),descriptions are still flashing on mouse over but ,
we have a daily maintenance for new assignments....
Isn it so cool ?
PWE are professionals , they have a weekly maintenance (with enough time to test upcoming content), and they answered to my tickets even if they didnt solved my issue, at least i got a reply
Should i make a ticket about this issue to PWE ?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Have been on and off having same issue. My engineering BOFFs aren't dropping higher level mines when I click the mine icons, but will drop them ON THEIR OWN... Will drop lower level items when I click on them... What gives? This seems to have started probably after the Odyssey mission(s)? Not sure what's up with that?

Yeah problem with intermittent flickering text box in ground missions that goes away when mousing over BOFF abilities... Has been annoying. Didn't used to do that. New this month.