Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 Another (Disabled) Newbie
02-18-2012, 08:01 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm Max, and I've been running around here in STO, roughly for about two weeks now. I figured I'd throw out a hello on the forums, since it seemed the thing to do.

Anyhow, a bit about myself:

I'm 29, I've been fairly involved in gaming for well over a decade, have been a Trek fan for as long as I can remember, and to top it off I was born with cerebral palsy. I could add more, but that'd take all the fun out of trying to get to know me, right?

Anyhow, I've already hit VA with my Fed toon, and I haven't really dinked around with my Klink, but I'm sure in time that'll change. I'm also involved with a Fleet at the moment, but eventually I'll probably want to dabble in creating my own. Right now, I'm just going for the accolades and trophies, (Can we say unbalanced DOff Rosters, anyone?), though you won't catch me in PvP or (mostly) ground STFs any time soon. Lag does wonders...

I'll go ahead and wrap it up here, so I'll catch y'all on the grid, and maybe we'll run rampant in a fleet action some day. If you are curious to know my toon names, let me know and I'll give you the info.