Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 61
02-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_Glory
Auuugh! Why can't we have opt-in open PvP!!! It would add such a huge new element to the game!
[Tell] MrWoof@420man: duel?
[Tell] MrWoof@420man: cmon duel me
[Tell] MrWoof@420man: cmon duel me
[Tell] MrWoof@420man: duel me u #%)$

/ignore @420man

That's why.
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-08-2012, 11:23 AM
open pvp zones are a must for next season! fix Andoria, setup some ground maps in eta eridani and you could also have a narrow band of sector space in NZ that is open space PvP. Star trek captains have had bitter rivalries with klingon captains in the movies and shows!

also on a side note, whats the etiquette for cross faction challenges? other than lvl 50's challenging commanders left and right?
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
as far as i can tell, its not a PvP zone, ad as for why NPC shis werent attacking it, its possible theres no triggers for it since no one expects Feds to be at Qo'nos. same for KDF at ESD. the only time players were able to shoot eachother in space around ESD was the end of beta event.
A great way to fix this issue for both sides. Add triggers to NPC ships around ESD and Quonos so they attack ship that do not belong. If a KDF attacks ESD npc or visa versa they are flagged hostile and able to be shot at by all player in current zone.
Lt. Commander
# 64
02-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defendra
A great way to fix this issue for both sides. Add triggers to NPC ships around ESD and Quonos so they attack ship that do not belong. If a KDF attacks ESD npc or visa versa they are flagged hostile and able to be shot at by all player in current zone.
And they all should be level 60. (Or really hard to defeat, however that's acheived.)
Lt. Commander
# 65
02-10-2012, 12:58 PM
New content lmao
Lt. Commander
# 66
02-18-2012, 02:42 PM
This is happening on Bajor now too. Well, that is KDF is attacking Bajor but the issue of 'enemy' faction killing 'friendly' faction NPCs is the bug.