Lt. Commander
# 1091
02-15-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Something Red for Heart Tort
Raspberry
lingonberry
That reminds me of the cookie I had last week. [= I don't have a photo of it posted anywhere but Z knows the cookie I mean.
Lt. Commander
# 1092
02-15-2012, 03:23 PM
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...kies&FORM=IGRE

Yes I'll start it all again
like the winter needs the spring..

Bater Bater
and a floured cookie sheet

its not sneaky lickin the spoon if youre alone
Lt. Commander
# 1093
02-15-2012, 04:32 PM
*mubles* Spoon! What spoon?! *tries to cover spoon handle sticking out of mouth*
Lt. Commander
# 1094
02-16-2012, 09:21 AM
WOOHOO! Gotta love it when your afternoon cancels. [=
Lt. Commander
# 1095
02-17-2012, 05:48 AM
Certainly nice .. have yourself a peasant good time
Lt. Commander
# 1096
02-17-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Certainly nice .. have yourself a peasant good time
It sure was and today is going to be another now that my morning is complete. Nothing like an early start to a long weekend! [=
Lt. Commander
# 1097
02-18-2012, 04:05 PM
Well, what fun this weeks mess was! Not only did things crash on map transfer and everything went down for a minute or so. The mission... Well... I did like the choice in running around. Some missions are definitely quicker and easier than others. However, there still are a lot of them to be done either way. Give me a hat, a pizza, and call me a delivery boy for Deep Space Pizza 9, and I'm good to go.

Seriously though, the city looks nice but there really isn't much fun to be had in it. The Holodeck simulation int he shuttlebay was nice. The Changling kicked my butt a few times but I eventually scooped him up into a jar, slapped a peanutbutter label on it, and put it through the replicator for waste disposal. The space combat Holo simulation was decent also. The enemies may spawn a little late but turning around to go pew pew isn't so bad. The Dreadnaught ship does need to be bigger. Like, Bortas bigger! The visit to the Phophets throught he Orb mission was nice. Not only was it short, the cutscene was great! Not too long, not too short, and did a good job of representing the IP interpretation.

The rewards for this mission, a piece of craptacular armor or some grenades. Neither is worth what you have to go through to get it.
Lt. Commander
# 1098
02-19-2012, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Well, what fun this weeks mess was! Not only did things crash on map transfer and everything went down for a minute or so. The mission... Well... I did like the choice in running around. Some missions are definitely quicker and easier than others. However, there still are a lot of them to be done either way. Give me a hat, a pizza, and call me a delivery boy for Deep Space Pizza 9, and I'm good to go.
Piiiizzzzzaaaa !!!! Yah, *drools* - Lose the anchovies / but yeah the mission was a bit of a messy one this week.

Quote:
Seriously though, the city looks nice but there really isn't much fun to be had in it. The Holodeck simulation int he shuttlebay was nice. The Changling kicked my butt a few times but I eventually scooped him up into a jar, slapped a peanutbutter label on it, and put it through the replicator for waste disposal.
I thought Changlings were composed of mostly jelly? :p

Quote:
The space combat Holo simulation was decent also. The enemies may spawn a little late but turning around to go pew pew isn't so bad. The Dreadnaught ship does need to be bigger. Like, Bortas bigger! The visit to the Phophets throught he Orb mission was nice. Not only was it short, the cutscene was great! Not too long, not too short, and did a good job of representing the IP interpretation.
Haven't tried the Prophet one yet. I thought towards the end of the mission and the multiple options to responding to our guest on DS9 was very cool. - Though the storyline is now becoming very very weak. Its lacking the flare of "Cloak Intentions", the cool factor of the "The Breen" FE, and the story driven "The Devidians."

Series 4 "2800," so far has fallen short of my expectation - especially after those other previous cool FEs.

Quote:
The rewards for this mission, a piece of craptacular armor or some grenades. Neither is worth what you have to go through to get it.
I agree, though the armor is part of a set - it still is not worth it as a reward. Epic fail between mission and reward.
Lt. Commander
# 1099
02-19-2012, 07:15 AM
When it cmes to the Feature Episode Series, I rank them as follows from best to worst.

1. Devidian Series
2. Reman Series
3. Breen Series

Now... I'm not going to show the Dominion one in there because 2 episodes of lackluster isn't enough to fully judge it, yet. However, it is cruising to bump up the Breen series from my least favorite of them all. Breen series aside, I did like the Defera dailies. As pretty as the city on Bajor is, Ii'll be as dead as the Captain's Table in a few weeks time. Everybody knows where everrything is on DS9 and it's layout is easy to navigate. With the STF's (which the queues are currently broken for), the Borg gear is on DS9. There are a couple of really decent things that could be done to make Bajor a place people want and must go to.

Redesign the city better! Start with a simple center (square) and make it the beam in point. Have structures around that for a few things. Bank and mail, Tailor, the main mission contact, and the rest of the various vendors. Once that's done, just build around that. The temple and very nice pond on one side, more Starfleet contacts and stuff on the other, a crafting area with special Bajoran crafting recipes, and then the conflict area. You may end up with a square map (could really be any shape but to prove a point), it makes things easy to navigate, gives players a reason to go there, and people might just enjoy it more to return.

The one last suggestion to tie into the series I think really is what gives Bajor the kick in the rear to make people go there. When running the Feature Episode series, take away DS9 as a zone players can visit while it is occupied by the Dominion. So... after completing the first episode in the series, Bajor now becomes the hub until which every episode of the series is completed where the Fed's (and Klingon's) retake the station.
Lt. Commander
# 1100
02-21-2012, 02:53 AM
Quote:
When it cmes to the Feature Episode Series, I rank them as follows from best to worst.

1. Devidian Series
2. Reman Series
3. Breen Series

Now... I'm not going to show the Dominion one in there because 2 episodes of lackluster isn't enough to fully judge it, yet. However, it is cruising to bump up the Breen series from my least favorite of them all.
You didn't like the Breen FE? wow, I thought that one was a great one. The lack of Voice over for the first two aside, my order goes like this:

1. Devidian
2. Breen
3. Reman

Quote:
As pretty as the city on Bajor is, Ii'll be as dead as the Captain's Table in a few weeks time. Everybody knows where everrything is on DS9 and it's layout is easy to navigate. With the STF's (which the queues are currently broken for), the Borg gear is on DS9. There are a couple of really decent things that could be done to make Bajor a place people want and must go to.

Redesign the city better! Start with a simple center (square) and make it the beam in point. Have structures around that for a few things. Bank and mail, Tailor, the main mission contact, and the rest of the various vendors. Once that's done, just build around that. The temple and very nice pond on one side, more Starfleet contacts and stuff on the other, a crafting area with special Bajoran crafting recipes, and then the conflict area. You may end up with a square map (could really be any shape but to prove a point), it makes things easy to navigate, gives players a reason to go there, and people might just enjoy it more to return.

The one last suggestion to tie into the series I think really is what gives Bajor the kick in the rear to make people go there. When running the Feature Episode series, take away DS9 as a zone players can visit while it is occupied by the Dominion. So... after completing the first episode in the series, Bajor now becomes the hub until which every episode of the series is completed where the Fed's (and Klingon's) retake the station.
That suggestion deserve a thumbs up in "Awesomenessness !!!"