Lt. Commander
# 1 Year Two Accolade
02-06-2012, 10:26 AM
Since reappearing this morning, doing the Odyssey (and I assume the Bortas, though others can confirm) missions are not granting the "Celebration: Year Two" Accolade.

I put the time in. I should get the accolade. And so should everyone else who does the mission.

Ticket submitted: 1,275,700
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant797 View Post
Since reappearing this morning, doing the Odyssey (and I assume the Bortas, though others can confirm) missions are not granting the "Celebration: Year Two" Accolade.

I put the time in. I should get the accolade. And so should everyone else who does the mission.

Ticket submitted: 1,275,700
That I definitely agree with!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2012, 09:48 PM
No reply to ticket. Characters still have no accolade.

Please, if anyone else did the Odyssey (and I can only assume Bortas) mission Monday morning after Q re-appeared, check to see if you got the "Celebration: Year Two" accolade.

You can check by opening your Mission menu and clicking on the accolade tab. It would be listed under General Accolades.

I know of at least one other person who had this happen, but I bet it's more. Please reply to this thread if you experienced this on ANY of your characters.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2012, 05:25 PM
Wanted to post an update, got a reply from CS. They can't do anything about the missing accolade. It has effectively been posted as a bug ticket (and I don't have high hopes there).

Please, if you did the Odyssey or Bortas mission the last day of the event and you did not receive the "Celebration: Year Two" accolade, post so we can know how widespread this is.