Lt. Commander
# 21
02-17-2012, 04:21 PM
If there was a Cstore item which let you buy a ship (call it, a transfer contract or something), I would buy those

ASSUMING it didn't cost more than 100 Cstore points.

Either that, or just put the ability in to sell NON cstore ships on the exchange, heh, which would be easier.

You can do the above in Eve online, by packing up the ship, then selling it, so why not here?
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-17-2012, 07:08 PM
Agreed. I abhor most slow turning ships and have not opened a single Odyssey or Bortas crate.

Unbind these and let us give them away to someone who wants them or sell them on the Exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-17-2012, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nileight View Post
This was a reward for people that did the mission during the anniversary event.
Sorry your friend missed it, but sometimes that's how things go.
Thats true but seems a waste since i know quite a few that have these ships sitting in their crates and are just leaving them in their banks when there are those of us that either missed it like a few ppl i know or like me that just recently created a toon. Planning on getting the plus 1 but would like to have a setup ready for it and have 4 extras ill never use on my first account. Seems a waste to let them rust in their crates when i know ppl that like to use the ships now.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamPD View Post
If there was a Cstore item which let you buy a ship (call it, a transfer contract or something), I would buy those

ASSUMING it didn't cost more than 100 Cstore points.

Either that, or just put the ability in to sell NON cstore ships on the exchange, heh, which would be easier.

You can do the above in Eve online, by packing up the ship, then selling it, so why not here?
That work for me, as its not much to pay to get a VA ship or well most any ship really. Would let ppl help out friends if they have already picked a ship and like to try another non cstore ship i dont see the harm in puttin it in.