Lt. Commander
# 11
02-18-2012, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doylematt4 View Post
in elite do that and you're pretty much back at spacedock with a shattered hull unless you have some serious dps and disabling abilites for the nanites to take the cube directly.
Trying to keep the noobes from killing the cubes is like pulling teeth without a pain killer only harder. Of the 100 or so Cure Space Elites with PuGs I've seen 3 maybe 4 wins. No optionals.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DearthZero View Post
Making the STFs easier will not solve the problems that arise from random grouping, nor will it really have any impact on failure rates (Bad groups are bad groups). It will however make the STFs considerably less fun for those of us who find them to be a bit too easy already.

Elites shouldn't be pugged, hands down. If you choose to, expect to fail..at one point I know I did everytime I pushed that button. The flipside is there are plenty of other ways to run STFs without relying on the queue system.
But that's a great way to challenge yourself! If the STFs are too easy, go try PUG with elite cure space. There's your challenge, superman.
Lt. Commander
Cryptic
I know why it was done but put in a requierment to keep newbs out of elite