Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for mature fleet.
02-16-2012, 06:33 AM
I am a mature casual player and have been playing STO since beta. I'm looking for a mature casual fleet as i would like to start running STF's and would also enjoy the company .

I have been in a fleet since the begining of STO but the fleet i was in was not active, there is little point in being in a fleet with over 100 members and never more then 3 online.

This being said i would be nice to join an active fleet.

If anyone is interested please let me know the details.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2012, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmacd View Post
I am a mature casual player and have been playing STO since beta. I'm looking for a mature casual fleet as i would like to start running STF's and would also enjoy the company .

I have been in a fleet since the begining of STO but the fleet i was in was not active, there is little point in being in a fleet with over 100 members and never more then 3 online.

Thank you.
Ah..look no futher. The {UFP} United Federation of Planets has it all and some. If you like Star Trek games in general, then we are for you. We have a very active membership within STO and on our website. You are welcome to check it out.

We offer STF groups ay least twice a week that are scheduled and PVP / PVE events as well. All the informaation is in my Signature. Please click on the BIG blue thing at the bottome and it will take you straight there..
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2012, 07:38 AM
I think you'll find much of what Mugato has said above is correct. My only question to you is.... what is your definition of mature?
If to you mature is:
-- Older adult players, then we may not be for you. I happen to be 51 but most of our players are much younger.
-- An established fleet, then you should check us out. {UFP} has been around for nine years and working on ten. That in itself gives us some maturity and it means we won't be disbanding any time soon.
-- Fleet members acting like adults (for the most part... we do have to get a little crazy on occasion), then again you should check us out. You'll find a majority of us are mature adults who enjoy the game for a variety of reasons.

We do have regular and impromptu STF runs and several of our members are very proficient at them. In fact, they are going to teach me how to succeed in the elite STFs and if they can accomplish that... they are dang good.

Just click the siggy at the bottom of the post and tell 'em Stormy and Mugato sent ya!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2012, 10:33 AM
Fleet free to look at the 2nd Fleet ORR -> http://www.2ndfleet.org/

We are active Fleet of mature players and enjoy most aspects of the game. You will find more information on our website and of course you can also contact me in game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Try Unrepentantgaming.org...Click the sig and read,see if ya like it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Imperial Order Clan is a mature clan that is very active. We will welcome all levels of game play into our fleet. Many of our members are willing to help out new members with all aspects of the game. All members of I.O.C. are willing to help each other on missions.

I.O.C. offers several tools to make your stay enjoyable. We offer Teamspeak 3 (a third party chat program) to help you communicate with the rest of the fleet. We also provide a website, where you can discuss anything Star Trek Online. Our members will have no problem in helping you to achieve your goals and to have fun.

Real Life:

Imperial Order Clan is and has been involved in many MMO's and we realize the real life issues do come up. Each and everyone of us are dedicated to our families, work, and school. We never make it a requirement that you MUST be on at certain hours. We welcome players that are 16 yrs old and older.

We also have a World of Tanks Division that is very active.

If you would like to join a clan that is active and encourage advancement please supply us with your info and we will send you a message as to how to connect to us through Teamspeak 3
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Hey I have seen you a lot on the STO forums over the years.

Just to let you know that we are a mature (+30) casual fleet where most of our members have jobs, family, board meeting and RL commitments. A lot of us have been around since BETA but there are lots of new people just starting out.

We have no rules (except for the 30+) and we have a lot of stuff going on but nothing is mandatory. We are all here for the friendship and social atmosphere and I can say that all of us are really a lot of fun just to hang out with.
We have a good number of people during peak hours in both the EST and GMT zones and I am constantly monitoring it and between our 3 fleets (the TNG and the Qan Mang) I have never seen less than 5 people on and we normally have 16+ during those peak hours.

Another bonus is that there are several of us active players that are Canadians

Hope that helps a bit and if you get a moment please check out our website by clicking on my signature image below.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmacd View Post

Thank you.
Aloha my Canadian Brother,

We are a small fleet and although we are active don't quite have enough to coordinate five at a time to open the fleet in game. I know you're seeking more, I'm just wishing you luck in your search and if you don't find anyone to match give us a visit.