Lt. Commander
# 31
02-18-2012, 06:47 AM
Apparently the missions in CO didn't sell very well, hence why they stopped selling them on CO and haven't started over here.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-18-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraBishop
That is a very good idea!

*On second thought no
I also want to point out that the idea is only to decrease stress on the servers... if Gold's have access Saturday, the silvers won't press the servers that day, and if silvers have access Sunday, then the golds have usually run through the mission a few times, and won't be waiting to do the mission...

Should be a win win, especially since Golds would feel that they are appreciated a little.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-18-2012, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I also want to point out that the idea is only to decrease stress on the servers... if Gold's have access Saturday, the silvers won't press the servers that day, and if silvers have access Sunday, then the golds have usually run through the mission a few times, and won't be waiting to do the mission...

Should be a win win, especially since Golds would feel that they are appreciated a little.
I still agree with your idea and think its a good one I had another thought on the op but then changed my mind .
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas2409
Think about it it'd be the greatest possible source of income and would provide budget for further content/missions got you thinking hasn't it Cryptic not a bad idea!

Make them about 2000 CP a pop and that's a lot of dough right there.
One of the reasons I dont play other F2P MMOs is because I have to pay for the missions. If STO starts to do this, bye bye Morgomir.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-20-2012, 06:32 AM
It's the only way we can get enough content, lets face it once this FE is over what the hell are we all going to do?