Lt. Commander
# 1 Player-Duplicate Costume
02-19-2012, 12:18 AM
It would be great if we could have Foundry costumes that look like the player or the player's bridge officers, for use in Mirror Universe and time travel missions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2012, 05:10 AM
This is one of my all time favorite requests to make, and I am happy to support whenever anyone else says it too!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2012, 12:39 PM
Not just Mirror Universe alternates of the PCs and Away Team, but also Undine, Changelings, holographic disguises, and other things that can make a target look like someone else.

In fact, I think the Mirror Universe alternates should be a separate asset, since they tend to dress differently from us.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Mirrors tend to be everyones first thought yes, but there are hundreds of different ways we could use a copy of player skin for NPCs or Dialog.

Also, a special mirror default would be nice, but I have no idea how it would be possible to only record the body data and not the uniform data for one to work. I can think of plenty of excuses for them wearing the same uniform as the player. I'm content eating this elephant one bite at a time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2012, 08:59 AM
I'd be happy to start out with just the captain's total duplicate; there are plenty of possibilities for use in that. To duplicate the body and reverse the uniform would require for body and clothing to be separated in the Foundry's costume creator, and that's a ways off at best.