Lt. Commander
# 41
02-20-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trismigistus View Post
Of all the complaints I have heard pertaining to how I personally wish things were this one holds the most water. Way to easy to max out you Admiral's level.
If you guys want it to be more difficult, change it away from the normal difficulty setting, that's kind of the point in having the choice.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseen View Post
If you guys want it to be more difficult, change it away from the normal difficulty setting, that's kind of the point in having the choice.
That has nothing to do with how difficult the game is! I've gone through this game on elite with 4 toons and it was still way too easy to get to Vice Admiral. It's not the difficulty level in question. It's the lack of content to stretch out the ranks to make getting to Vice Admiral feel like an accomplishment. Doing all of the missions upwards on elite makes your ranking up even faster. Taking a grade off each rank has hurt this games longevity! They should be adding more, not taking away. With the FE's, you can even skip the entire Cardassian story and have XP to spare to get into Borg Space.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-20-2012, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
That has nothing to do with how difficult the game is! I've gone through this game on elite with 4 toons and it was still way too easy to get to Vice Admiral. It's not the difficulty level in question. It's the lack of content to stretch out the ranks to make getting to Vice Admiral feel like an accomplishment. Doing all of the missions upwards on elite makes your ranking up even faster. Taking a grade off each rank has hurt this games longevity! They should be adding more, not taking away. With the FE's, you can even skip the entire Cardassian story and have XP to spare to get into Borg Space.
Personally I like how it works. Before it always felt way too grindy because the content was too repetitive, go here kill 6 fleets, go to next system and kill 6 fleets, go to ..... repeat until dead inside. Having levelled up five toons to level cap before all the changes and levelled up another two since F2P went live, I prefer the new system. By the end, I wasn't ready to tear my eyeballs out.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-20-2012, 04:43 PM
There needs to be another maintenance fix to the server, the planet Bajor sits on the nav beacon at Bajor needed to continue the mission 'Cage of Fire' someone in the Dev section please fix this.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-20-2012, 08:49 PM
Well i think I'm wasting my time writing this here but guys your game is great your service is crap,
i spent part of late December and most of January and February fighting to connect to your server or the game froze on load up.. wrote to no avail no reply well what do i expect as a life time member
i think i would be ashamed of myself offering a service and charging people for something that rarely works
wrote recently after managing to get into game only to receive 3 replies from a Gm that was just as thou i was talking to an automated person Bug was not dealt with i was brushed off to write to another email address rather than in game mail (Shock) then the Gm had the nerve to say i should have put in title bug so now i am at a gateway where i can log in and sit in space not able to move not able to complete quests watch my dilithium that i have been earning for the ship i wanted to get in February for the event which i couldn't get because i could log in disappear so dilithium is disappearing my ships torpedo's launchers have vanished so what do i do know?
Did i waste my money on a lifetime membership?
Or is it true That lifetime membership means you dont get any service......................