Lt. Commander
Hi,
I wonder if the borg doff is unlocked accountwide or just for the character who buys it. I have the FED Borg yet, bought before f2p, and it's accountwide - now I'm interested in the KDF Borg, too but there's nothing to find about this in the description. Same with the melee weapon pack...better bought before f2p. Maybe someone can help me here.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by norp76
Hi,
I wonder if the borg doff is unlocked accountwide or just for the character who buys it. I have the FED Borg yet, bought before f2p, and it's accountwide - now I'm interested in the KDF Borg, too but there's nothing to find about this in the description. Same with the melee weapon pack...better bought before f2p. Maybe someone can help me here.
Pretty each item is now a single unlock. I've got the Amazon pre-order Borgs but have the option to buy more since F2P. Can't quite remember the wording on the description, but I believe its like the Catain B-off and the like.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2012, 03:32 PM
The C-Store Borg is character-specific . The Borg from the boxset is account-wide.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
The C-Store Borg is character-specific . The Borg from the boxset is account-wide.
dont expect the CE borg to unlock tho, I have been waiting a week or so for PWE/Cryptic to fix the lack of unlocks with my CE, as have 3 of my friends(all amazon ce orders). i got some of the unlocks fine, but the borg boff and fed klingon and some others where not among the things that unlocked like they should have.

I also now have DDE key on my acct, and it unlocked perfectly

something tells me somebody by accident or with intent made it so the CE unlocks are broken...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2012, 05:56 PM
I have the CE borg on my account and have have not had any problem unlocking it on over 20 alts.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I have the CE borg on my account and have have not had any problem unlocking it on over 20 alts.
when did you add your CE ?

i added mine over a week ago now, and have yet to get my borg boff unlock or fed klingon unlock

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=255896

im not alone, 4 of us got our sto ce's from amazon inthe last week NONE of us have gotten proper full unlock from the key.

like I said, I think somebody broke the key unlock, if you already had it, then your fine, but its not giving me or the others I listed our full unlocks(from what i gather from the steam forums, this has been going on a while and you use to just have to pm a gm and get it fixed but apparently thats nolonger an option as the gm's dont respond to tickets anymore (from what i been seeing)
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-19-2012, 09:22 AM
Make sure you're looking at the one in legacy unlocks and not the one in personnel.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-19-2012, 10:29 PM
Was the Borg BOFF actually from the CE? I thought it was the Amazon Preorder. If that's the case, using the CE won't unlock the BOFF.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-20-2012, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
Was the Borg BOFF actually from the CE? I thought it was the Amazon Preorder. If that's the case, using the CE won't unlock the BOFF.
That is, unless you purchased the CE directly from Amazon, (not Amazon affiliate) like I did...