Lt. Commander
# 11
02-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidKnight View Post
How the hell does this have anything to do with Fan Fiction, Fan Art, or Roleplaying? I wouldn't doubt it if they moved it here just so they can lock it with the reason being it was in the wrong forum. Seems to me Cryptic is getting almost as corrupt as SoE.
How does SWTOR have anything to do with it? Yet it's in there. Ten Forward has simply become the catch-all forum for all things not specifically STO related.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidKnight View Post
Ten Foward
Introduce yourself, share fan art, fan fiction, role play, and make friends here! Romulan Ale is still prohibited.

How the hell does this have anything to do with Fan Fiction, Fan Art, or Roleplaying? I wouldn't doubt it if they moved it here just so they can lock it with the reason being it was in the wrong forum. Seems to me Cryptic is getting almost as corrupt as SoE.
If they wanted to lock the thread, they would have without the trouble of moving it here first.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-18-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Butters
lol buried to 10forward, out of sight out of mind eh, probity should repast in the general community feedback.
That's because they want us 10ites to ruin it and send it screaming into the abyss with other whiny threads where it belongs.

-starts chanting-
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the post OP.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-20-2012, 03:49 PM
You are probably just going to waste your time, but feel free. Your letters, suggestions or photocopy's won't get to the right people in support for STO, and will be treated as junk mail. It's because there is already an established support system in place. I'm not saying that it working to your satisfaction, but it is there. Crazy thought - for all we know the office is just performing an regional accounts & sales function? .Hey, why not go and physically complain over the counter? Let is know how you go