Lt. Commander
# 1 C-Store +1 Costumes
02-19-2012, 08:29 PM
I was wondering since there are a lot of these C-Store +1 ships that look incredibly better than the end game T5's we get and most of the time you might fly one for an hour before you rank to the next rank when it then becomes a useless ship. Are we ever going to get to use these costumes on end game T5 ships just seems redundant to buy such cool looking ships just to resettle a new character into the old style looking ones which most are 30-40+ years in design anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2012, 09:46 PM
You can already use the T4 +1 ship costumes on the VA ships
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
You can already use the T4 +1 ship costumes on the VA ships
Fed ships yes. I don't think they translate to T5 KDF ships (except for the Vor'cha Refit, which isn't a VA ship at any rate).
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2012, 10:49 PM
Using bits from the Vor'Kang and Tor'kut you can make some realy cool looking ships. I don't like using the Vor'cha skin as it's wrong, almost as wide as it is long. All in all, very little attention's been paid to giving KDF ships as many visual options as Fed ones. It's also somewhat outrageous that they made a second skin for the Vor'cha c-store only without it having free alternatives like every other ship in game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebeneezergoode
It's also somewhat outrageous that they made a second skin for the Vor'cha c-store only without it having free alternatives like every other ship in game.
While I do agree with you on the c-store aspcet, at least the Vor'cha *has* a second variant (third with the Vor'kang). No other KDF ship (except the B'rel) that's below T5 has two variants without necessitating a +1 ship purchase.