Lt. Commander
# 1 idea: TF ship?
02-19-2012, 09:38 PM
alright,so i was thinking, sense Terra forming is a major part of star trek, wouldt they have "terra ships" ships that can land on a planet and trasform it into a good earth like planet(i believe it's called a class M-planet)
i am already getting images of what these ships look like.taking the Olympic class and altering it a bit
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2012, 03:14 AM
For some reason, the thought of terra ships brings up the titans in the up-coming expansion for Sins Of A Solar Empire (irony). Titan's in STO......I can only dream......
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2012, 03:37 AM
Who needs a dedicated ship when you have Genesis?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-20-2012, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirlettia
Who needs a dedicated ship when you have Genesis?
Yea... couldn we just get that?... Is much easier and faster.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-20-2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Yea... couldn we just get that?... Is much easier and faster.
those failed.......
and would't it be cool if we could see a process of terra forming in a video? a ship landing on a planet, launching these automated drones that land in different areas of the planet to help in the process.....then when it's all done the ships calls back all drones and takes off leaving a perfect planet in place!

IDEA! why not have a purchasable "call ship" that summons a terra ship to make a fleet home world!

SECOND IDEA!
we could have a new type of giant PVP where the idea is that there are 2 planets nearby each other.....say 1-2 mins at full impulse..and each one has a federation or Klingon terra ship on the surface(non-repairable).whoever does the most damage to the other teams ship at the end of the round (say 10-20 mins) wins.and if they manage to DESTROY the terra ship,the round ends instantly and they get a bonus!