Lt. Commander
# 61
01-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Set your BO's to passive mode, so they don't run off and engage targets on their own. Use the placement options to manually navigate them and then manually designate targets.

That has been the way to easily complete this since Closed Beta: When the BO's would get stuck on the catwalks and refuse to move on their own. It should keep them out of the lava.
Lt. Commander
# 62 Nav beacon
02-20-2012, 05:04 PM
I can't even manage to go down to the planet - there is no navigation beacon. Anyone else had this problem? When I tried to re-ented by departing system, I appeard outside the TRD 071944 System, and not outside Bajor as I was supposed to. I have three other bug reports/GM help requests (which are all five days old), and none of them are answered. In a normal MMORPG this would only take a few hours. Even, WoW, with it's 12 million players have within-the-hour GM help.

Lt. Commander
# 63
02-20-2012, 08:09 PM
That's a bug, they know about it, and it will be fixed soon. The system's art was changed, and the planet ended up on the beacon. Check the Dev Tracker, you'll see that they're aware of it.