Lt. Commander
Has anybody wondered why the galor..... j/k.

No, my real question has to do with teaming and instances. One thing that really bothers me about teaming with fleet-mates is it is an absolute nuisance. Yesterday, it took 5 of my Black Eagle Fleet about 7-10 minutes to get into the same instance when it should take no more than 5-10 seconds. One person would see an instance; then, a few seconds later, another wouldn't be able to see it and so on and so forth. The solution that would resolve this issue would be a fleet leader option/button that would allow us to teleport fleet mates on our team directly to our instance once (let's say every 15-20 minutes). Has anybody else had trouble with meeting up on ESD, or DS7, or DS9 because of this? What do you think about my solution?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-21-2012, 07:55 AM
its because the instances has become full. it has an upper limit of 75. once it hits 75 you can no longer see the instance in your list. even if the group leader could set his instance as the main one, if its full or becomes full, the teams mates would still have to be re-directed to another zone.

the best thing to do is to all be in space and then all beam down at around the same time and it should put you in the same instance with any luck.

the only other thing is for the system to spread players out into new instances as they enter and try to avoid them every filling up, so some people have some leeway to get their teams into one zone.