Lt. Commander
I have a new concept, and would like to see what you guys think.

For me personally, I would rather have another year of no content, and for this game to be 99.9% bug free, then to have new content, and there be a lot of bugs.

So, for a response, you can say one of two things:

1. More content, more bugs.

2. Less content, less bugs.

Now, I realize that we all want new content, and we all want the game to be bug free. However, it seems that this game is so buggy right now, that all they should worry about for awhile is fixing bugs. What do you guys think?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2012, 10:31 PM
I think three or four months might be better, but yeah they should focus on fixing things at some point.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-20-2012, 10:41 PM
If you come up to a replicable way to code episodes, it doesn't have to be either/or. When you have a small staff working ad hoc projects, that's what you get. For instance, there aren't that many "original" maps or landscapes in SWTOR.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2012, 05:15 AM
The way their Q&A is set up and the way their protocols are and how they actually go about dealing with bugs, I think the only possible response is number 1.

Although what we're actually going to get is probably the worst of both worlds. Less content. More bugs.

Lt. Commander
# 5
02-21-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Although what we're actually going to get is probably the worst of both worlds. Less content. More bugs.

Unfortunately, I think you might be right
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-21-2012, 10:36 AM

I'm sorry but I want more content AND less bugs. With the money they're raking in hand over fist with these lotto boxes, they need to hire more people and get their ship straight.

What we will see; More lotto boxes, no increase to staff, same "good enough" attitude to anything they release, and more excuses.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-21-2012, 10:43 AM
cryptic tend to release updates on a more regular basis than others do, and when they are in full flow we are seeing updates once or twice a eweek so constant updates means constant bugs. if they keep doing what they are doing then that wont change.

they could change their ways and release content on one day a month and try to leave stuff on tribble for longer to try and reduce the amount of patching and try to get each build working as well as possible.

i would not want them to do it every year or every six months as the wait is a bit too long for my liking but i think monthly updates could work well for everybody.